Among the wide range of industry solutions around cyberfraud and online security, we have focused on the specific threat from insiders within organisations. The insider threat is growing and recent statistics suggest that more than 50% of fraud is now conducted from within the organisation. The issue is exacerbated by the very long timeframes for identifying and responding to fraudulent activity.
Our solution delivers a holistic view of the insider threat, combining leading fraud products from SAS, the established leader in this market, with real-time behavioural data from Celebrus for immediate action on suspicious activity. This solution delivers dashboard-based alerts that give to investigation teams an accurate scores-based view of potential insider threats from both malicious individuals and criminal groups.
Typical problems we help you to solve
Some of the challenges and issues that you may be encountering:
- You fall into the majority of organisations witnessing growth in fraudulent activity conducted from within your business.
- It is taking you too long to identify malicious activity by which time you have already sustained damage.
- Your fraud investigation teams are overwhelmed by the scale of incidents and the time it takes to explore them.
- You can detect threats within the organisation but your processes are not joined up enough to deal with them quickly.
- You are struggling to build the evidence necessary to successfully prove malicious activity.
- You are concerned that your approach to the threat from insiders is not robust enough when compared with your competitors.
- You are worried about the potential for harm to the organisation from financial loss and reputational damage.
Who will benefit?
This solution is suitable for global enterprises with large workforces, especially large banks, investment houses and insurance companies. It is particularly beneficial for businesses with a high staff turnover or large transient workforce which includes embedded consultants, partners and suppliers – the larger the workforce, the higher the potential for inside fraud and the greater the potential impact through both financial loss and reputational damage.
Typically, the organisational functions that will benefit from these services are departments dealing with fraud, internal affairs, compliance and risk.
How will this help you?
- Enhanced monitoring that significantly reduces false positives.
- Moves your business from a reactive response model to a proactive monitoring and alerting approach.
- Cuts the investigation cycle, increasing speed-to-value while reducing possible damage to the organisation.
- Creates a comprehensive approach that addresses the maximum number of potential sources of fraud.
- Security-assured solution from an ISO27001-certified service provider.
Partners and technology
SAS, the leader in fraud analytics and provider of advanced visualisation, dashboarding and alerting.
Celebrus Technologies for unrivalled customer behavioural and experiential data from digital channels. Celebrus augments the fraud analytics capabilities available from SAS with real-time streaming of online behavioural data for a comprehensive, and immediate, view of potential threats.
Dell EMC for all the necessary compute and storage infrastructure that underpins this solution.
How to get started
If you can relate to one or more of the challenges above then talk to us. We will assist by understanding your insider issues and prioritising the best approach to rapidly reduce the threat to your organisation.