We are addressing the challenge of multi-siloed, mixed technology enterprise IT environments to overcome issues like compliance, IT backlog, cost pressure and fragmented estates. Our solution delivers a repeatable, scalable architecture – delivered on-premise or in the cloud – that rapidly solves these client issues by consolidating multiple environments into a single, fully-managed platform.
Our solution helps our clients in areas like migrating or upgrading an environment, consolidating a multi-silo big data estate or modernizing an entire analytics infrastructure. Backed up by certified engineers with many years of experience in delivering complex integration projects, we combine hardware and software into a single solution and manage it using our own proprietary tools.
Typical problems we help you to solve
Some of the challenges and issues that you may be encountering:
- You operate in a complex regulatory environment and are struggling to achieve or maintain compliance
- You are encountering performance and/or user experience issues in your analytics environment
- Your business is being delayed by IT backlogs which are inhibiting your competitiveness and reducing time-to-value in project implementation
- You are looking to simplify the management and reduce the cost of a fragmented analytics environment
- You are suffering from a skills shortage or retention issue in key parts of their analytics capability, especially in the areas of SAS, Hadoop and open source analytics applications
- You are struggling to create an analytics platform that delivers innovation and growth
Who will benefit?
This solution is being implemented by global enterprise clients with complex, fragmented analytics environments in industries like banking, insurance, manufacturing, energy, utilities and pharmaceuticals.
Typically, the organizational functions that will benefit from these services are lines of business like compliance, risk management, finance, marketing and, more broadly, any department with a high analytics dependency. We also work closely with IT departments to streamline this transformation and develop joint service level agreements that reflect organizational expectations.
How will this help you?
- Significantly reduce total cost of ownership of your IT infrastructure
- Take an operational expenditure approach to budgeting with a managed service that overcomes capital investment issues
- Lower compliance risk and reduce the threat of penalties
- Improve analytics application performance and enhance the user experience
- Create a platform for innovation and growth
- Quicker deployment of new applications with improved support for existing applications
- Capacity planning support to accelerate the delivery of additional infrastructure when it’s needed
- On-premise deployments supported via a remote managed service or private and hybrid cloud options to benefit from economies of scale
- Security-assured solution from an ISO27001-certified service provider