Flexible data management services including private cloud, application management, content management and archiving. All our services are backed by accreditations in ISO27001 and PCI Data Security Standard, alongside our ITIL-aligned delivery services, meaning that we are confident in the safety and availability of our clients’ most important information assets.
Typical problems we help you to solve
Some of the challenges and issues that you may be encountering:
- You want to benefit from cloud services but are unsure where to start.
- Your IT department is struggling to meet demand from the business.
- You are having difficulty in retaining talent to support your mission-critical business applications.
- You need to speed up publishing to your website with content management.
- You want to use document management to improve information-sharing and collaboration.
- You need to archive important data or retire legacy applications.
Who will benefit?
Our data management services are used across industry sectors and we have long-term client relationships in digital, banking, insurance, retail, travel, manufacturing and the public sector.
Typically, the organisational functions that will benefit from these services are lines of business like marketing, sales, compliance, finance and operations as well as IT departments.
How will this help you?
- Accelerate your journey to the cloud.
- Reduce your ongoing IT costs while improving performance and delivery.
- Provide support and maintenance for the growing list of applications in your business.
- Overcome the issue of skills churn in your organisation.
- Streamline web content publishing processes.
- Improve collaboration within the organisation.
- Provide rapid access to archived data and decommissioned applications.
- Enable greater focus on your core business by removing routine IT management tasks from your workload.
Partners and technology
We work with multiple partners and technologies in this area including:
- VMware for server and datacentre virtualisation.
- Global datacentre providers for secure, ISO27001-certified colocation facilities worldwide.
- Microsoft Azure and Amazon Web Services for private and hybrid cloud hosting.
- Licensed and open-source content management system providers like Drupal, Umbraco and OpenCms.
- Collaboration tools like OpenText Documentum and Microsoft SharePoint.
- OpenText InfoArchive for data archiving and application retirement.
How to get started
If you can relate to one or more of the challenges above then talk to us. We can tell you how we have facilitated the journey to the cloud for our clients as well as providing outsourced services that enable our clients to focus on their core business.