As organisations look to understand their customers in the unprecedented detail needed to the deliver seamless omnichannel experiences demanded today, they know that having complete, granular and real-time customer data is essential. Having a central "hub" to bring together detailed customer profiles and make them available in real-time to power both customer insight and customer interactions is increasingly important. This is the world that Celebrus Technologies has been serving for many years – a world that now has a name – "Customer Data Platform".
Typical problems we help you to solve
Some of the challenges and issues that you may be encountering:
- You have incumbent channel-centric technologies which cannot give you the granularity or cross-channel completeness of data that you need today.
- Much of customer data that you collect is 3rd party, reducing your ability to control and access your data and increasing your regulatory risk.
- You can’t understand context around behaviours because you lack data about what customers experienced e.g. order of flights shown or stock levels indicated.
- You are missing the real-time data you need to power customer interactions through website personalisation and multi-channel marketing communications.
- You spend too much time and money capturing, integrating and wrangling data rather than analysing and driving business value from it.
- Your single customer view initiative has stalled whilst your competitors and industry disruptors are moving ahead at speed and impacting your success.
Who will benefit?
This solution is suitable for organisations on their digital transformation journey with challenges such as competitor pressure, complex existing technology infrastructures to work with and increasing regulatory pressures. It is relevant for all industries with large customer numbers for whom digital channels are key, in particular retail banks, insurers, retailers, airlines and automotive manufacturers with whom we have considerable experience.
Typically, the business functions that will benefit from this technology are CRM, customer analytics, digital marketing, marketing communications, customer experience and e-commerce. The data can also be used across other business functions in order to inform product and trading decisions, identify potentially fraudulent activity and improve customer service.
How will this help you?
- Build 1st party, actionable customer profiles to power analytics and interactions.
- Reduce time to value by enhancing, not ripping out, existing technology stacks.
- Increase revenue and customer loyalty whilst improving business efficiency.
- Orchestrate seamless omnichannel experiences to achieve competitive advantage.
- Gain complete data control to reduce regulatory compliance and risk.
- Slash tagging costs while collecting complete data on interactions and experiences.
Partners and technology
Celebrus Technologies works with a number of highly regarded partners across key parts of the marketing technology infrastructure and support arena in order to offer clients the support they in today’s "age of the customer". These include:-
- Analytics consultancies who love the granularity and completeness of Celebrus data.
- OEM partners who embed our software in their technology solutions.
- Complementary technology vendors with whom we create joint, integrated solutions.
- Resellers who help clients understand how to get value from our technology.
For more information on solutions offered with specific partners please choose one below:
How to get started
If you can relate to one or more of the challenges above and would like to explore how Celebrus and partners might help you please talk to us.
Alternatively to find out more about the Celebrus Customer Data Platform please visit celebrus.com for further details about the software, our solutions, client case studies and the reasons by global blue chip organisations having been choosing to work with us for many years.