Celebrus captures the market’s most complete picture of customer behaviour and experience, creating events and profiles in real-time for 1-to-1 personalisation and streaming analytics. Celebrus is quick and easy to deploy and connects to industry-standard data applications for customer insight and engagement. Celebrus also gives clients complete control by enabling best-in-class privacy compliance and flexible options for hosting data on-premise or securely in the cloud.
Celebrus is used by global businesses in banking, insurance, retail, travel, automotive and telco industries, collaborating with leading industry partners to drive rapid transformation in customer engagement programmes.
What is a real-time Customer Data Platform (CDP)?
A CDP creates comprehensive customer profiles and makes them available, in real-time, for activation by other technologies in order to create deep insight and orchestrate omnichannel engagement.
Typical problems we help you to solve
Some of the challenges and issues that you may be encountering:
- You have incumbent channel-centric technologies which cannot give you the granularity or cross-channel completeness of data that you need today.
- Much of customer data that you collect is 3rd party, reducing your ability to control and access your data and increasing your regulatory risk.
- You can’t understand context around behaviours because you lack data about what customers experienced e.g. order of flights shown or stock levels indicated.
- You are missing the real-time data you need to power customer interactions through website personalisation and multi-channel marketing communications.
- You spend too much time and money capturing, integrating and wrangling data rather than analysing and driving business value from it.
- Your single customer view initiative has stalled whilst your competitors and industry disruptors are moving ahead at speed and impacting your success.
Who will benefit?
This solution is suitable for organisations on their digital transformation journey with challenges such as competitor pressure, complex existing technology infrastructures to work with and increasing regulatory pressures. It is relevant for all industries with large customer numbers for whom digital channels are key, in particular retail banks, insurers, retailers, airlines and automotive manufacturers with whom we have considerable experience.
Typically, the business functions that will benefit from this technology are CRM, customer analytics, digital marketing, marketing communications, customer experience and e-commerce. The data can also be used across other business functions in order to inform product and trading decisions, identify potentially fraudulent activity and improve customer service.
How will this help you?
- Build 1st party, actionable customer profiles to power analytics and interactions.
- Reduce time to value by enhancing, not ripping out, existing technology stacks.
- Increase revenue and customer loyalty whilst improving business efficiency.
- Orchestrate seamless omnichannel experiences to achieve competitive advantage.
- Gain complete data control to reduce regulatory compliance and risk.
- Slash tagging costs while collecting complete data on interactions and experiences.
D4t4 in action
Real-time customer tracking solution delivered at a leading Scandinavian bank
The bank sought to provide its customers with the best possible user experience, positively impacting customer satisfaction and driving loyalty, retention and incremental business. In support of a specific desire to optimise 1-to-1 customer marketing, a data feed was needed to power systems of engagement within the bank, most notably real-time decisioning for delivering immediate 1-to-1 personalisation.
D4t4 Solutions was selected to provide implementation of its Celebrus Customer Data Platform for advanced customer tracking and analytics. The main driver for the selection of Celebrus was its market-leading completeness, accuracy, pre-built integrations and immediacy in customer data capture. Now customers receive a 1-to-1 personalised experience across the bank’s digital channels, in real-time, based upon their behaviours. This represents a transformation in our client’s ability to relate to customers on the basis of their needs and motivations, enabling them to provide next best messages to individuals depending on their place in the interaction journey.
Maximise the power of Adobe Experience Cloud with Celebrus
Celebrus now features a tight integration with Adobe Experience Cloud which delivers:
- Compliant, first party PII data of the highest quality to Adobe
- A reduction in the effort and cost associated with data capture
- The ability to profile and activate customer data to achieve 1-to-1 personalisation,
- Tight integrations with leading decision engines which enable the real-time flow of next-best-actions into Adobe
- And the ability to manage consent across channels to ensure compliance with GDPR
Feed the Pega brain with granular Celebrus customer data
Celebrus features a tight integration with Pegasystems Customer Decision Hub which provides:
- The ability to capture highly granular, compliant, first party data, in real-time
- Individual customer profiles containing all historical behavioral data
- The ability to structure customer data within milliseconds of capture and identify pre-processed behavioral signals
- Real-time bi-directional connectivity between Celebrus and Pega, which enhance next-best-actions and enable genuine 1-to-1 personalisation
Forrester - Celebrus Study Infographic - Accelerate Business Success By Tracking Customers Across Channels
A Custom Technology Adoption Profile Commissioned By Celebrus.
Successfully tracking and recognizing customers across all interactions requires a consistent data model, organizational alignment, and technology that can combine data across digital channels to understand what, where, why, and how customers are interacting with your enterprise.