D4t4 Solutions is committed to providing a professional service to clients that delivers peace of mind that their crucial IT investments are in safe hands.
D4t4 Solutions employs guidance from the entire ITIL framework in the provision of services and service-related projects to ensure best practice and quality of delivery. We are passionate about continual improvement to all aspects of our operations and welcome the opportunity to discuss or demonstrate our best practice procedures which include:
- Change control process to ensure changes to infrastructure do not lead to unnecessary downtime.
- Incident and event management processes to ensure efficient and effective handling of all support issues.
- Capacity and demand management processes to ensure sizing relating to growth or demand trends are correct.
- Service level management and SLAs to ensure that your needs and expectations are clearly defined, auditable, adaptable and measurable.
In addition, our service management team is qualified to ITIL Expert level with specific experience in five disciplines of the ITIL lifecycle (Strategy, Design, Transition, Operation and Continual Service Improvement). Members of our service delivery team have also passed ITIL foundation qualifications and our Service Process Manager holds multiple ITIL intermediate qualifications.
D4t4 Solutions has vast experience in protecting its clients information assets, applications and infrastructures. We have achieved ISO27001:2013 certification in Information Security Management, reinforcing our long-standing capabilities in the delivery of secure managed services and providing clients with complete peace of mind that their organisational data, and the details of their customers, are being managed in the most rigorous and efficient ways available.
ISO27001:2013 Information Security Management is a crucial requirement for organisations like us that work in the hosting or protection of other organisations’ data. For modern enterprises, information is a key differentiator and a source of competitive advantage; it is, therefore, a significant undertaking to allow an outside organisation to manage this important asset and any managed service partner is expected to elicit the highest levels of trust and confidence in their ability to handle this responsibility.
D4t4 Solutions has continued its commitment to security by following up this accreditation by attaining certification in the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS). PCI DSS provides the framework for developing a robust payment card data security process, including prevention, detection and appropriate reaction to security incidents. Compliance with the PCI DSS demonstrates that the systems we manage for our clients are secure and that their customers can trust us with their sensitive payment card information; it means that customers have confidence in doing business with our clients and are more likely both to be repeat customers and to make recommendations to others.
Achievement of both of these standards demonstrates a service provider’s obligation to guarantee the confidentiality, integrity and availability of client data – it gives that client peace of mind that their information is safely maintained and that their image, competitiveness and profitability are fully protected.
- A trained, skilled and experienced team dedicated to the smooth running and security of your infrastructure and applications.
- Support processes tailored to the needs of your organisation, reinforced by a rigorous reporting and review process.
- Proactive services to ensure the most effective operation of your supported environment.
- ISO27001-certified security for management of your information assets.
- PCI DSS–certified for a robust payment card data security process.