Senior Project Manager
As a result of continued growth, D4t4 Solutions seeks an experienced Senior Project Manager.
The Senior Project Manager will be responsible for delivering a range of data insight and data management projects for customers across every sector. Projects will involve BI applications, data insight tools and cloud platform infrastructure, often working with partners such as Teradata, Microsoft and SAS. Typical projects range from 20 to 250 days effort.
The Senior Project Manager is responsible for planning projects and delivering them within the agreed budget and timescale. Customer satisfaction is key to our success and the project manager must manage customer expectation and ensure that the delivered project meets or exceeds those expectations.
D4t4 Solutions is ISO 27001 certified - security and confidentiality is at the core of all we do.
- Define project scope and responsibilities in conjunction with sales, pre-sales and management
- Plan projects and manage resources allocated to the project
- Liaise with clients as a key member of the delivery team, managing client tasks and responsibilities with diplomacy and tact
- Manage project risks and escalate changes in risk profile, effects on deliverables and any financial impact
- Monitor progress and manage project scope throughout the duration of the project. Maintain and communicate accurate forecasts, project plans and status reports
- 3+ years Project Management experience
- Experience working in data analytics, BI or related field
- Excellent judgement, strong organisational and problem-solving skills
- Comfortable dealing with clients at all levels
- Strong team ethic, leadership skills and responsibility
- Experience managing complex, data-driven projects
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Fluent English is essential.
- PMI / Prince 2 certification a plus
Highly Desirable Technical Skills
- Agile methodologies, especially Scrum
- BI and analytics applications, specifically SAS, Tableau or Power BI
- Web Analytics, e.g. Celebrus, Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics
- Awareness of ETL processes and technologies
- Knowledge of analytical/statistical techniques and languages (Apache Spark, SAS or R)