Senior Account Executive - Europe
D4t4 Solutions Plc are seeking a highly motivated individual to join our sales team serving the EMEA region. You will work as part of an established and growing team to support sales of the Celebrus Customer Data Platform software solution. In this role you will be engaging directly with Enterprise level prospects and customers primarily in the vertical market sector of Retail Banking & Insurance. The role is focused on serving existing business, as well as breaking into new accounts.
D4t4 Solutions commercial strategy is primarily indirect, so in addition to meeting directly with Financial Institutions you will often find yourself working alongside established technology partners, supporting their sales motions and bringing intimate domain knowledge to the discussion. Industry sector expertise in those mentioned above would be of benefit to the successful applicant, although not essential.
- Generating revenue / achieving & exceeding quota in your assigned territory from existing Celebrus partners, marketing generated leads, and leads from your relationship base.
- Developing a territory sales plan (blueprint for success) with input from D4t4 functional leads (Marketing, Professional Services, Sales Management / Executive Management).
- Deepening and broadening the relationships within existing accounts, so as to maximise the benefits derived by the customers who have purchased the solution(s).
- Breaking into new accounts from your assigned target list, engaging the account, understanding the landscape both competitively and from a Partner perspective and then engaging the relevant partner to secure the win.
- Providing input to the Celebrus Product Advisory Council, via Sales Management, on product enhancement opportunities that will enhance Celebrus position in the European market.
- Submitting timely accurate forecasts to Sales Management and ensuring that revenues are achieved per forecast in the time period forecasted.
- Managing sales cycles efficiently both directly and with the partner, using the to drive steady pipeline growth. Key activities include qualifying opportunities, jointly positioning the Celebrus Customer Data Platform, alongside Partners, with prospective clients, gaining sponsorship at the key decision maker level, proving ROI to secure funding, successfully driving the contract process to a successful close.
- Communicating and articulating complex concepts to audiences ranging across C-level executives, business owners and technical leads.
- Being able to explain to prospects the linkage between the commercial benefits of the Celebrus Customer Data Platform derived from the technical advantages of the Celebrus application and their application (IT enabled business value).
- Regular use of Social Media channels to enhance the awareness of Celebrus’ brand in the European region.
Skillset / qualifications
- Ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5 years of direct / indirect sales experience in the Enterprise software market. A Database Management, Marketing Cloud, BIG DATA, Web Analytics, Real-Time Decisioning and/or Tag Management background would be an advantage.
- Additional experience also a plus: Business development, Market development, OEM/strategic alliance, Software as a Service (SaaS).
- Proven track record of building qualified pipelines and confidence in negotiating and closing 6 figure deal sizes.
- Experience of calling on Fortune 2000 accounts and a proven ability to successfully engage customers and prospects, at the CXO level.
- An ideal candidate profile may have successfully sold for/with / competed against: Tag Management, Campaign Management, Real-time Decisioning, Business Intelligence Products, Enterprise Data Warehouse, Discovery/Hadoop systems vendors.
- Candidate should have experience in the critical areas of an indirect go-to-market relationship including:
1) Initial demand creation
2) Maintaining a sustained level of mindshare throughout the sales motion
3) Successfully navigating the political landscape (partner and customer)
4) Successfully managing all aspects of the back to back contract execution process.
- Proven ability to work cross functionally with a geographically dispersed team internally within D4t4 and externally with a partner and the customer / prospect).
- Great at execution: results-oriented, detail driven, organized self - starter
- Creative and critical thinker
- Experienced at prospecting for customers and partners in new markets
- Excellent written and verbal/presentation skills
- Desire to be client facing 30 - 40% of the time.