PreSales Consultants are responsible for working with customers and partners to articulate the Celebrus value proposition, answer technical questions and help ‘seal the deal’. We establish strong relationships and maintain those through the sales cycle working within individual focused account strategies.
Be an integral component of a ‘selling pod’ including the following:
- Shaping the value proposition and benefit for both the immediate opportunity and longer term customer success
- Be ready and eager to travel to meet prospects, customers and partners in support of a sales goal
- Demonstrate the Celebrus solution on-site, through webinar sessions, conferences or trade shows
- Have the capability to respond to RFI/RFP in a way that is both precise, accurate and with a memorable ‘tone’
- Be organized, analytical, a self-starter playing within a small team environment
- Steer a path to reduce the need for a PoC, but when required define the PoC ‘shape’ to be brief, effective and with positive outcome to close the deal
- Author documents for internal use from initial birth of an opportunity through to the fundamentals forming an SoW and then collaborating wider teams across the company
What have you done?
You will be able to tell us about your direct experience in some, or all, of the following:
- How you communicate and articulate difficult concepts to a wide audience from C-level sideways in both technical and non-technical terms
- our ability to understand and explain the commercial benefits to a prospect, based on a reasonably detailed knowledge of the technical advantages of a system
- Your ‘spider sense’ to be aware of, and flag to management, commercial opportunities/risks in partner/client engagements
- How effective your presentation and communication skills have been
- Knowledge of web site & mobile architectures and design techniques
- How you have used Hadoop, MySQL, Oracle, Teradata, query & reporting tools
- Complex system architectures down to a component level
- Operating systems, which would include Linux & Windows
Related Company & Product names that may help you orientate:
- Internet data collection technologies such as Adobe, Google, WebTrends
- Use of Content Management / Real Time Decisioning Systems such as Teradata, Pega Systems
- CRM systems such as Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, SAP, Oracle CRM – in the context of their use in customer solutions, rather than for ‘sales lead tracking’ (although our sales leaders consider that part ‘extra points’..)
If you have read through to here, and are thinking: “perfect for me” – fantastic, get in touch.
If you are thinking: "this would be a great position for me after my next one..", then you probably have something we can work on together to take you to that next level. Form your introduction well and reach out to us, we have the flexibility to take a longer view (for the right candidate) and help you grow with us.