Mobile Application Professional Services Consultant
"Are you a Mobile Application Guru?"
This is a new and highly focussed role within our Services organisation, created to meet the growing demand from customers for expert mobile advice based on first-hand experience.
A Celebrus Mobile Application Professional Services Consultant has a varied role spanning Research and Testing of integrations with new mobile technologies and frameworks, training and documentation in addition to customer consultancy and evangelism of the mobile space.
All members of the Services Group have a hand in creating products and solutions that are critical to organisations with an online presence.
The Celebrus Services Group is responsible for:
- Working with new and existing customers and partners to help build knowledge and expertise within their teams around how Celebrus can integrate with the many and varied mobile application technologies that exist today.
- Working directly with customers to support mobile application collection deployment to complement the website-generated data already being collected via Celebrus.
- Being hands-on in a technical capacity, acting as the domain expert.
- Working alongside our Data Analytics division, ensuring that the data we deliver accurately meets their needs and expectations and allows them to perform their analysis work while making the most of the Celebrus data model.
Applicants must have a minimum of 3 years mobile application development experience, spanning both Android and iOS platforms, be proficient in mobile application development using frameworks such as Xamarin, React Native, Cordova, Sensa Touch, in addition to Android Studio and XCode. Applicants must also have customer-facing experience, perhaps having worked at a mobile development agency. Excellent communication, problem-solving and analytical skills are vital. Although you will have focussed on the mobile client application – understanding, knowledge and use of ‘server-side’ infrastructure and systems is always a component of Celebrus implementations and needs to be acknowledged.
Attributes of the ideal candidate:
- Well-presented; you will be the face of Celebrus Technologies in client meetings at some of the largest corporations in the world
- Experience scoping, planning, executing and implementing complex mobile application development projects
- Ability to stay up to date with changing technology, identifying impact of changes and communicating internally as necessary
- Capable of conveying complex topics to business and technical audiences successfully
- Technical BA/BSc; Business and Info Systems, Computing and Business, IT or MIS
- ITIL certification is a plus.
This is a challenging and exciting role with one of the most innovative and dynamic world leaders in the Customer Experience and 1:1 Personalisation sector. Recently acquired by an established LSE listed organisation, should your application be successful, you will be working with some of the industry's most innovative minds on very high-impact projects. Your base of operation will be in Sunbury-on-Thames near Heathrow, however; this role will require you to travel the world, delivering our ground breaking systems to global blue chip organisations in the Retail Banking, Insurance, Travel, Automotive and Retail sectors.
If you want to work in an environment where the technology you are delivering astounds with both its simplicity and depth, then you must come and take a look at what we have developed here at Celebrus Technologies. Day to day, you will be working with multi-award winning, leading edge, patented software. Since inception 19 years ago, we have proven time and time again to be one of those rare organisations that can truly invent technology rather than copy others. We continue to raise the bar on our competition and we are looking for the very best talent to help us to deliver it world-wide.
You must be a motivated, client-focused professional with excellent communication and analytical skills and you should have a strong interest in technology and in particular the internet. Your role involves implementing our software in large enterprises, often requiring you to integrate with and work alongside our global partners, who are themselves world leaders in their respective fields. Our technology partners today include Teradata, SAS, Oracle, Pegasystems, MongoDB, Qlik, etc. A certain element of customer and partner training is also required with this particular role, so you must be confident in your communication skills and you need to be able to adapt to the various nuances that come with working in multiple regions. Experience of international travel and delivering large projects world-wide would be helpful.
Be assured, you will undergo intensive training alongside your colleagues both in-house and on customer sites before you become the ‘face’ to represent Celebrus on-site with our customers.
If you want to work with a truly game changing company, apply now to join a thought leader with a proven track record and international recognition, in one of the fastest growing, most innovative and interesting sectors in the industry.
Salary depending upon experience. Excellent benefits package, including pension, Private Healthcare, Life Insurance, local discounts.