Business Intelligence and Analytics Project Manager
As a result of continued growth, D4t4 Solutions seeks an experienced Business Intelligence Project Manager.
The BI and Analytics Project Manager will be part of the data insight and customer analytics team at D4t4 Solutions. The team delivers a range of data insight and data management projects for customers across every sector, involving BI applications, data insight tools and cloud platform infrastructure, often working with partners such as Microsoft, SAS and Teradata. Typical projects range from 20 to 250 days effort.
The BI and Analytics Project Manager is responsible for planning projects and delivering them according to the plan, within the planned budget and timescale. Customer satisfaction is key to our success and the project manager must manage customer expectations and ensure that the delivered project meets or exceeds those expectations.
D4t4 Solutions works to ISO 27001 and security and confidentiality is at the core of all we do.
- Liaise with sales teams and management to understand project scope and requirements
- Plan projects and manage resources allocated to the project
- Manage project risks and advise management of any changes in the risk profile including financial and deliverables
- Interface with clients as a key member of the delivery team, managing client tasks and responsibilities with diplomacy and tact
- Monitor progress and update forecasts and plans as required
- Keep in close contact with the client and ensure their dependencies are met
Skills and Attributes
The successful degree level candidate must have at least three years’ experience of managing business intelligence or related projects. He or she must demonstrate a strong understanding of a range of BI tools, analysis techniques and visualization technologies, and be comfortable dealing with clients at all levels.
The role requires the ability to be able to learn quickly, always improving existing skills and developing new ones. Team working is key to our success, and you must be a helpful, open individual always willing to share knowledge with colleagues.
Highly desirable technical skills
- Agile methodologies especially Scrum
- BI and analytics applications, specifically SAS, Tableau or Power BI
- Web Analytics, e.g. Celebrus, Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics
- Project management of complex data-driven projects
- Awareness of ETL processes and technologies
- Knowledge of analytical and statistical techniques
- Analytical languages such as Apache Spark, SAS or R
- PMP or Prince 2
Depending on experience