Vice President (VP) of Marketing
Are you an experienced Vice President (VP) of Marketing looking for a new challenge and an opportunity to drive the messaging of a brand, who are already working with some of the largest organizations in the world of Finance, Insurance, Travel, Healthcare and Telecom? If you are highly flexible and adaptive out-of-the-box thinker, with analytical and problem-solving skills, and able to multitask in a fast-paced environment, we are the perfect fit for you!
We are looking for an enthusiastic Vice President (VP) of Marketing who will not only execute in the trenches, but also provide additional strategic global leadership, from a market and product perspective to our experienced management team. With many of our vendor partners being based in the US, we are looking to add strong Marketing leadership in-market to work directly with our CEO and Leadership Team to drive the brand forward. We have also recently hired a market leading US-based PR firm to support the strategic goals for our Celebrus family of products and are looking for someone with the skills and background to ensure we get the most out of that investment. Today, we are operating in 27 countries across 6 Continents, and the initial focus is to get the messaging right in the US to ultimately use that globally to drive successful results and growth.
D4t4 Solutions plc (“D4t4”) is a constituent of the FTSE AIM, with a market capitalization of c.£150 million, revenues of c.£23 million and is truly international with clients across the globe in 27 different countries. The Group has offices in the UK, USA, India, and Australia with key talent in all markets to drive the growth of the business.
D4t4 Solutions was founded around a passion for helping global enterprises derive value from their data assets. Supporting customers in financial services, retail, travel, healthcare, and telecommunications, D4t4 enables businesses to make smarter, informed decisions via Celebrus, the company's flagship first party product suite. Celebrus CDP automatically captures, contextualizes, and activates user-based behavioral data in real-time across all digital channels. Through behavioral biometrics and analytics, Celebrus FDP helps companies prevent fraud before it happens. Celebrus CDM provides an enterprise platform that automates the integration and transformation of customer data from all relevant data sources, whether on-premises or cloud, to deliver customer and regulatory analytics.
The strategy of the business is holistically focused on the Celebrus Product Suite, with an ongoing focus on driving Annual Recurring Revenue across the portfolio. The Group is now poised for significant revenue growth and the newly appointed CEO and CFO are seeking to build a world-class organization to drive and manage this growth.
Please visit the Celebrus product website (www.celebrus.com) for more information.
Duties and responsibilities
- Take responsibility for annual marketing plan, strategy, and team
- Identify and plan differentiated and impactful marketing strategies/materials
- Build, manage and coach a high-performing marketing team
- Own the branding and website content and keep this up to date as the market changes
- Drive strong a strong Social Media presence for the Celebrus family of products
- Drive the implementation of marketing campaigns that meet business objectives and drive leads
- Drive the branding, messaging, and collateral to arm our Sales and Partner teams appropriately in the field
- Drive our “Go Loud” campaign with our US-based PR Firm
- Direct and support market research collection, analysis, and interpretation of market data for short- and long-term market forecasts and reports
- Work closely with the sales and alliance departments to align sales and marketing strategies
- Manage marketing budget and expenditures and ensure that everything is measurable
- Set new brand standards and ensure compliance across all marketing and communications channels around the globe
- Evaluate competitor strategies and positioning and devise counterstrategies
- Support the furthered development of an ABM campaign for global Sales
- Work with our US PR Agency to support and direct analyst relationships
Qualifications and requirements
- Previous working experience as a Marketing Director for 5+ year(s) with successful experience in the software sector
- Experience in supporting Enterprise software sales via a strong, productive Marketing program
- Experience in working with Partners to maximize our brand exposure and relevance
- While not required, any experience in an Entrepreneurial environment is a plus
- Degree in Marketing, Communication, or similar relevant field
- Outstanding communication, presentation, and leadership skills
- In depth knowledge of market research and a strong focus on measurable results
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Desire to move quickly and be willing to pivot based upon market opportunities
- Experience in designing simple, and to the point, collateral and messaging that resonates with key decision makers at Target Accounts