Fraud Prevention Professional for US and Canada
Are you an experienced fraud prevention professional looking for a new challenge?, Are you already working with large organizations to tackle fraud for retail banking, finance, government, credit reference agencies, insurance, travel and telecoms?
We are looking for an enthusiastic fraud prevention professional who will not only execute in the trenches, but also provide additional strategic leadership. With many of our vendor partners being based in the US, we are looking to add strong fraud prevention leadership in-market to work directly with our CEO, leadership team, product team, sales and pre-sales teams to drive the product and the brand forward. The successor of this opportunity will report into the FDP product manager and work directly both with the FDP product manager and the company CTO. Today, we are operating in 27 countries across 6 continents, and the initial focus is to get the fraud prevention product and its messaging right in the US and Canada to ultimately use that globally to drive successful results and growth.
D4t4 Solutions was founded around a passion for helping global enterprises derive value from their data and has offices in the UK, USA, India, and Australia, with key talent in all markets to drive the growth of the business. We help businesses make smarter, informed decisions via Celebrus, the company's flagship first party product suite. Through machine learning, behavioral biometrics and deep analytics, the Celebrus Fraud Data Platform (FDP) helps companies prevent fraud before it happens.
Please visit www.celebrus.com for more information about Celebrus.
Duties and responsibilities
- Work with clients, business partners, sales teams, and product development to help shape product enhancements
- Combine your knowledge of the market, clients, partners, and products to profitably build the FDP business
- Identify and present at impactful conferences and events
- Actively look for opportunities to introduce products to potential clients
- Work with the global team to share and develop knowledge
- Drive a strong social media presence
- Evaluate competitor strategies and devise counterstrategies
- Help develop the company-wide go-to-market product launch plans, working with all departments
- Produce fraud prevention sales and marketing collateral
Qualifications and requirements
Experience and attributes:
- Previous working experience in retail banking fraud prevention environment for 10+ year(s)
- Degree in computer science, economy, criminology or law
- Expert knowledge and practical experience managing fraud risk for example APP fraud, card fraud, CNP fraud, ATM fraud, scams and so on
- Excellent fraud prevention vendor knowledge
- Ideally have experience in supporting fraud prevention enterprise software sales via a strong, productive sales teams and program
- In-depth knowledge of banking fraud prevention and management
- Strong presentation skills
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Self-starter and a team player
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Good time-management skills
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success