Financial Operations Analyst
This is a six-month project with the opportunity to become permanent for the right candidate who will have good accounting skills and some commercial finance experience. The overall purpose is to pull together vital management information to allow the new CEO and CFO better oversight of the business. Reporting to the Finance Director, the successful candidate will work in a dynamic environment undergoing rapid change to effect improved visibility and accountability across the organization.
D4t4 is currently working a hybrid model with employees expected in the office 2 days per week.
- Create a contract repository, and register listing all live contracts and key terms of each contract
- Use that contract register to create a Backlog value and Annual Recurring Revenue (“ARR”) value
- Review and improve the process to calculate and manage the ARR and Backlog monthly reporting
- Clean data in Exchequer ready for migration to a new accounting system, which will manage contracts and revenue recognition
- Create HR database ready for migration to new HR system
- Assist with budget planning requirements, reporting & analysis for the next Budget Cycle for year ending 31 March 2023
- Assist with the evaluation for selection of a new accounting system
Skills and Attributes
- Qualified accountant with 2 – 3 years commercial finance experience
- Good Excel skills, and an understanding of accounting systems
- Attention to detail essential
- Experience in software/technology sector is desirable
- Some understanding of IFRS15 revenue recognition would be an advantage