We are looking for a Data Analyst/Scientist to complement our team of Data Engineers, Business Analysts and Consultants. You will be working with large, digital, customer data sets for our clients in a wide range of market sectors. The role will require you to use analytical, statistical, and programming skills to collect, analyse, interpret and present large data sets in order to create actionable insight.
The primary function will be to create compelling reports, dashboards, and visualisations, but the opportunity will be to develop the role into more advanced AI / Machine Learning based deliverables.
A significant proportion of projects will involve Celebrus-derived data, so a working knowledge of web-based customer data is important. D4T4 Solutions work with a range of technologies, but recent projects have included Databricks, Spark, Azure & AWS.
Skill set / Qualifications
- Demonstrable commercial awareness and the ability to turn data into insight. In particular, the ability to tell a compelling data-led story and resulting recommendations.
- Experience with digital and customer data (e.g. Web Analytics, CRM, Single View of Customer, Ecommerce, Attribution)
- Excellent knowledge of PowerBi and Tableau
- Strong experience in Data Visualisation, dashboard and report
- Strong SQL, Power Query & Dax, Python, or R
Additional experience would also be a plus:
- Working with and creating data architectures
- Advanced Excel, VBA
- Degree in Data Science, Statistics, Computer Science or similar
- Machine Learning, AI and Data/Big Data experience