Trainee Product Specialist
We require candidate with 0 to 2 years of experience. This is a challenging and exciting role with one of the most innovative and dynamic world leaders in the Customer Experience and 1:1 Personalisation sector. If you want to work in an environment where the technology you are delivering astounds with both its simplicity and depth, then you must come and take a look at what we have developed here at D4t4 Solutions. Day to day, you will be working with multi-award winning, leading edge, patented software. Since inception over 15 years ago, we have proven time and time again to be one of those rare organisations that can truly invent technology rather than copy others. We continue to raise the bar on our competition and we are looking for the very best talent to help us to deliver it world-wide.
You must be a motivated, client-focused professional with excellent communication and analytical skills and you should have a strong interest in technology and in particular the internet. Your role involves supporting our software in large enterprises, often requiring you to integrate with and work alongside our global partners, who are themselves world leaders in their respective fields. A certain element of customer and partner training is also required with this particular role, so you must be confident in your communication skills and you need to be able to adapt to the various nuances that come with working in multiple regions. Together with the other members of the product support team, you will take ownership, troubleshoot and resolve direct and indirect client support requests in a timely and professional manner in accordance to the client SLA.
- Troubleshooting, understanding, documenting and resolving issues in complex customer environments
- Stay up to date with and monitor active support tickets at once, identifying risks and escalating them as necessary
- Run regular scheduled technical reviews of support requests with partners and direct clients
- Be flexible and able to provide extended hours cover when necessary
Skills & Requirements
- Fluent in English language both written and verbal
- Basic knowledge on Computers and web technologies
- A rounded individual who is passionate about technology with a willingness to learn and work with unfamiliar technologies
- Adaptable, working as part of a supportive, well established team but is also self-sufficient and organised, with meticulous attention to detail