Experienced and motivated Java developers are required to join the expanding Celebrus team. This is a unique chance to work on a variety of technologies, batch, real-time streaming, both client and server, integrating with Big Data technologies such as Hadoop and NoSQL. The core of the product is Java based. If you have excellent Java skills and want to work with a great technical team, dedicated to achieving great results then this is the opportunity for you.
If you don’t know your == from your .equals(...), you need not apply.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Resolve technical issues through debugging, research and investigation
- A team player who is also effective working independently
- Trouble shooting
- Working directly with developers and product managers
- Requirements gathering
- Build prototypes at tech scoping stage of projects
- Working with the sales and support teams to build the interface with focus on usabilityfeatures
- Explain technologies and solutions to technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Being open. Being able to accept and give positive critique. It’s about delivering softwareand solutions to the customer, not about egos.
Skills & Requirements
- Proven problem solving and analytical skills, with the ability to drive through technical challenges.
- Excellent communication and written skills, with an emphasis towards collaborative teamwork.
- Continually updates technology skills
Essential Technical Skills
- Strong OOA/OOD
- Test driven development
- Version control such as Subversion
- Debugging, profiling, heap analysis
- Continuous integration with tools such as Jenkins, ANT
- Eclipse IDE
- Android SDK
- iOS SDK
- XCode IDE
- MySQL, Oracle, Teradata
- Hadoop, Big Data, Spark, Storm